On October 5-6, 2020, a training was held on the topic of public speaking for directors and
teachers of madrasahs. Due to the current situation, the training took place online.
The main goal of the training was to improve and develop the students' skills in public speaking
During the 2-day training, the participants learned:
• How to prepare for public speaking;
• What you need to pay attention to before performing;
• The main mistakes of the speaker before the speech;
• Hand gestures and their meaning. How to gesture correctly;
• How to move during performance, body language;
• How to respond to criticism and overcome fear of public speaking and more.
During the training, in addition to the theoretical part, each participant tried himself as a speaker
and spoke to other participants. At the end of the training, the participants were convinced that
oratory is not an innate talent, it can and should be trained and developed at will.
The project is funded by the US Embassy in the Kyrgyz Republic and implemented by the PF
Within the framework of the project, more than 8 training modules were developed in several
professions (welder, pastry chef, seamstress, personal computer user, electrician, carpenter,
electrician, beekeeper) for madrasah students.