THE PROJECT "IMPROVING THE SKILLS OF THE YOUTH OF THE MADRASAH IN THE USE OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES" CONTINUES ITS ACTIVITY
The AVEP, in partnership with the Spiritual Board of Muslims of Kyrgyzstan, has announced the selection of madrasas for 2022 to continue the “Improving the skills of the youth of the madrassa in the use of digital technologies” project funded by the US Embassy in Kyrgyzstan. As a result:
- the Abdraim Kari madrassa in the village of Myrzaak, Uzgen district, Osh region,
- the Muaz Ibn Jabal madrassa in the city of Batken,
- the Abdizhapar Islamic Institute in the Kara-Suu district of the Osh region,
- the Al Farukh madrassa in the village of Koi-Tash, Alamudun district Chui region,
- “Ravza” madrassa in the village of Zhany-Jer, Sokuluk district, Chui region and
- “Chet tilder kyzdar madrassa” in the city of Talas
were selected to participate in the project “Development of Digital Skills of Young Madrasahs”. Now these madrassas will be able to provide their students with free computer literacy and English courses as part of the project.
This project was funded by the US Embassy in the Kyrgyz Republic. The opinions, conclusions and conclusions, or recommendations expressed herein represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the US Department of State.