Organized oratory training for madrassa teachers
From December 11 to 12, 2019 in Osh, a training on the basics of Oratory was held for teachers of madrassas from the southern regions.
The main purpose of the training was to improve and develop the skills of students in public speaking and persuasion.
During the 2-day training, participants learned:
- How to prepare for a public speech;
- What you need to pay attention to before speaking; The main mistakes of the speaker before the speech;
- Hand gestures and their meaning. How to gesticulate correctly;
- How to move during a performance, body language;
- How to respond to criticism and overcome the fear of public speaking and more.
During the training, in addition to the theoretical part, each participant tried himself as a speaker and spoke to other participants. At the end of the training the participants were convinced that the rhetoric - is not a natural talent, it is possible and necessary to train and develop as desired.